Samuel and Stephanie | Villa Dezecheo

 


Samuel and Stephanie's wedding was definitely on of my favorites weddings to document this past year! Everything was so perfect and beautiful it was a true joy and honor to be there.  

There is always a new experience and I always believe that every wedding is different and while I have shot many weddings over a period of eighteen years, Samuel and Stephanie's wedding was a first for me. I was a bit nervous not going to lie, but as the day went by my  worries went away.  

Samuel and Stephanie's wedding was my first  with deaf clients, they where really patient and loving to us and with the help of translators we where able to communicate better.  I am grateful that they allow me to document their day even tho  I don't know ASL.  ( definitely one of my new year goals).

While Stephanie & Samuel did not have a first look session they did exchange their vows booklets and read each other vows before the ceremony.  A beautiful moment that we would love to document on all future weddings. 

There are so so many images to share with you or narrow it down to favorites is hard, many beautiful moments where capture but here are some of my favorites from their day.  

Wedding Venue : Villa Dezecheo   |  Coordination : All Events PR 

Florals  : Rose B. Decor  | Rentals : Quality Rental   |   Catering Services : Perfect Welcoming

Dj:  SPL Entretainment   | Welcome Drinks :  Coco La Nieta


Comments

Popular Posts