Fernando and Carolina | Star Wars Inspired Wedding

 


When your dream wedding comes your way you can't help but feel that the Universe or in this case the force has align. IF you know me you know that I am a star wars fan, I may not be a hard core fan but I do remember the movies , the original trilogy that is and ever since I saw the first one , it has a special place in my heart.  When I met Carolina and Fernando via a zoom and she mentioned that they had a theme wedding I got a little bit excited and when she mentioned Star Wars  I could not help it , I think I  screamed or was it I scream in my head.  I could not believe it! It came finally,  it became truth. !  Fellow star wars fans getting married and selecting us to document their day!  #blessed 

Wedding Venue : Rincon of the Seas

Wedding Decor & Coordination:  Eddie Edil 

Cake : Azucarte 

Fernando and Carolina had a religious ceremony in Mayaguez fallowed  with a reception at Rincon of the Seas, their day was amazing and Fernando & Carolina are the sweetest couple's you can ever meet.  We wish them all the love in the world and May the force be with them ALWAYS. 








Comments

Popular Posts