Eduardo and Amanda | Ocaso Luxury Villas , Rincon


 


Eduardo and Amanda's wedding is one of those events that you tend to always remember,  it was our first time documenting a wedding at Ocaso Luxury Villas, I have heard and seen many images of this stunning location and when we got there it did took our breath away.  The view was definitely worth the drive. I have to say this villa has the best view on the west side.   

Amanda and Eduardo's wedding was just beautiful,  so much love and fun moments.    I guess there is nothing more special than spending your wedding day along side family and friends. ... and can we talk about Amanda's wedding attire??? I am still blown away! 

Here are some of my favorite moments from Eduardo and Amanda's wedding in Rincon. 

Wedding Coordination :  Aidita Echevarria
Wedding Venue:  Ocaso Luxury Villas 

                                                                                              



    

Comments

Popular Posts