Lala Beach Rincon Family Session


We are back on the blog ! this time with a beautiful session on the beach.   Our family session today took place on a location that I didn't know it even existed , it so nice when you discover new beautiful places to photograph, I know many people may know about this beach but I didn't so its nice to learn something new.  

They say "sunshine is the best medicine and the ocean breeze puts the mind at ease" and we all know we need more of it coming off from a very hard year.   Our beaches offer plenty of that specially during the winter months.  Winter for us is still summer so its a nice escape from the cold weather for our visitors.

Our family got plenty of that,  beach time  and they made even time for a memorable beach session.  It was fun, and I know they will look back on these images and talk about them for years. 

Here are some of my favorite moments.  




 

Comments

Popular Posts