A behind the Scenes Look


I have always believe and still do that photography is about the people we photograph,  a wedding , a family vacation a portrait session , is not about the person who is behind the camera but the one in front of it.  Yes, we are important and its kind about us too but it is more about our vision and how we see and document a family , a bride , a wedding ... its mainly about love. 
Our love for the art, because photography is an art form, is love when you are  doing what you  prepare for and what you enjoy.   

Documenting special moments in a family cycle...from engagements , anniversaries to family sessions  we are  Preserving time., and then comes that time when together with another creatives you create magic.  

Do what you do with love and amazing things will always happen. It will not be easy but you will enjoy it in the end.  There is a smile on my face and  it means I am in the right path. 




My amazing second shooter / assistant took this behind the scenes video while we did our latest style shoot and yes I enjoy what I do, I am not one to be in front of the camera as I am more comfortable behind it but just to give you an idea of how much photographing makes me. 





Comments

Popular Posts