John and Amanda, romantic beach wedding at Villa De Zecheo



Finally I get to blog about this lovely beach wedding at one of the most gorgeous wedding venues in Rincon, Villa De Zecheo.  Every time I get to photograph in this villa my heart melts, and when the couple is as wonderful , loving and fun as John and Amanda, more the pleasure! 

Surrounded with the closest friends and family they said their I do's before the sunset.  Should I mentioned that about an hour before it was pouring like crazy?? !!! and yet Amanda was really calm and trusting that everything would clear up by the time of the ceremony and it did ! Nature gave us one of the most amazing sunset I have photograph in Rincon.  

Wedding decor and coordination by the amazing team of Rincon Events , officiated by Ashley Wright. 

Here are some of my favorites...




































Comments

Popular Posts