Tres Palmas Inn and Villas , Romantic Bohemian Wedding


Yey! Today I get to talk about one of my favorites of 2015, I know I say that about all of the weddings I get to photograph but this was truly a gorgeous day!  Today we get to see more of this beautiful destination wedding at Tres Palmas Inn and Villas in Rincon, as you may already know one of our favorites wedding venues on the west side or Puerto Rico.  

Chelsie and Jacob married were they first met and when you read about their love story, there is no question in my heart that when you meet the right person , the one that you should be with for the rest of your life, it does not matter how long it takes and how much distance there is between your bodies, when the souls are meant to be together they will find each other.  

Filled with beautiful details from the hand made napkins by Chelsie to the drop dead gorgeous naked cake ( yes I love cake ) !  This bohemian style was filled with caribbean flavor.  Chelsie and Jacob decided to have a first look session so we went for a few minutes  to Steps beach for the session. 

So get ready to fall in love with Jacob and Chelsie's destination wedding.  Coordination by Rincon Events. 




 
 



Comments

Popular Posts