Borinquen Beach Fun Wedding | Wade and Heidi

Today is special because I get to blog about one of those weddings that will forever stick to your brain and heart.  Wade and Heidi's wedding.  What an unforgettable day.  Wade and I had always talk on the phone, speaking over details about the wedding, I never had meet him in person until the day of the wedding and I have to say that HE IS amazing ! He is one of those people that has a peace about him that you cannot grasp yet.  Kindness  and fun are words repeated again and again during speeches at the reception .  

Perfection is how I would describe what I was able to sense between Wade and Heidi for a few hours during that day,  not because they are perfect and make no mistakes , perfection in the sense that you have found that one person that accepts and loves you for who you are and I was lucky to photograph this two beautiful souls on their wedding day.  








Comments

Popular Posts