Puntas del Mar , Rincon Jeffrey and Jamina Wedding

As I arrive at Jamina's room at the Rincon of the Seas to capture the moments while she was getting ready I could still hear the hair dryer, she immediately took her phone to look at the time afraid that she might be running a bit late,  but  I told her that I had arrived earlier , as always .  A beautiful young bride getting ready along with her bridesmaids and mom. The room fill with expectations, phone calls and laughter.  All this while a bit of rain was falling , as always  expected as we are in the Caribbean. We then move on to Puntas del Mar for their beach wedding and reception.   Here are some of my favorites images from the day.  Wedding coordination by Aidita Echevaria.




























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts