Marc, Rachel and Marcus, Old San Juan Puerto Rico


I'll have to say that Marc and Rachel are one of the loveliest couples that I have ever met and I will be forever thankful that they trusted me to do their photography, they had a small wedding, just the three of them, yes they have an amazing and handsome little boy named Marcus,  on a day that I was already book but they were kind enough to agree on a next day session with me. How cool is that!! 

I am so glad they did!  We met at Old San Juan ( one of my favorite location to shoot ) late in the afternoon for a sunset shoot. We walk a lot but that was fine because it allow me to meet them a bit more and truly enjoy them. 



























Comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Una familia preciosa y un lugar bellisimo... Mi islita es tan bonita! :)

    besos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts