Great Weekend....

What a great weekend I had , it seems that all the pieces and coming together and I can't be more happy , well I can but I accept what I have for now, and hope for amazing things to come.  I had the opportunity to see an old friend who I have not seen for 10 years ! The few hours that we spent together were not enough for everything we had to talk about. I was so exited I did not even go pee!! jaja I did not want to miss on anything.   On the other hand I had the chance to met Sebastian and Kathia , who are getting married this coming july.  The meeting was great, what a wonderful couple  I can wait to shoot their wedding.  But my weekend did not end there.... ohhh no to top it all there was an amazing online web seminar with photographer Jasmine Star,  at creativelive  what an inspiration! Learned a lot and know that   I am headed the right direction...

Comments

Popular Posts