Sean and Lindsay I Tres Palmas Inn and Villas Wedding



Every now and then you get to photograph an amazing couple, me I am lucky all my couple's ARE  amazing, but now seriously how wonderful it was to photograph Sean and Lindsay 's wedding celebration.   

Sean and Lindsay are regular visitors to Rincon and know the area pretty well and how the weather can be sometimes.... unpredictable, that is why they decided to do a morning wedding with a delicous brunch   and an afternoon  reception.  We where more than happy to accomodate Sean and Lindsay's special photography coverage needs.  They wanted a very casual coverage and that spoke close to my heart,  because we love to document romance. 

Wedding Venue :  Tres Palmas Inn and Villas
Wedding Coordination and decor: Rincon Events 





Comments

Popular Posts