Thank you 2016 looking forward to 2017



It has been an amazing year, yes, yes some will say the contrary with so many losses on the artistic community and the elections outcome but I can honestly say that I cannot complaint!  It has been a wonderful year even with that zika scare...  

I cannot feel but bless and grateful to those who during this year   trusted me to document their special day, their wedding day.  I am thankful to the wonderful vendors and wedding coordinator who  recommended our services and continue to trust on our vision.  I wish them all an amazing 2017 .  

To the lovely couples as always I wish them all the love in the world ...  So here is to a better 2017 , may all your dreams and goals come true , may it will be fill with love , compassion and more love. 




Comments

Popular Posts