Carlos and Jennifer | El Bungalow , a vintage wedding in Aguada

OK so this is definitely one of my favorites weddings of all time.   An amazing wedding  venue , a gorgeous young and in love couple it was just simply beautiful, you have seen them on my blog , prior to their wedding we got to capture their  engagement session at Borinquen Beach in Aguadilla.  

Today I get to show your their  beautiful vintage wedding at El Bungalow Salon de Actividades, it was a total change of scenery for me, since all of my destination weddings are on the beautiful beaches of Porta del Sol,  Puerto Rico.  El Bungalow is a beautiful wedding venue located on a secluded mountain side of the town of Aguada, a place well know among local crows, it is simply a dream for couples planning a wedding.  

Carlos and Jennifer said their I do's before their closets family and friends.  Here are some of their gorgeous images.  











Comments

Popular Posts