Joel and Riviam - Castillo Serralles, Ponce Wedding

Today is a special post because I get to talk about Joel and Riviam 's wedding , this wedding is close to my heart because I met Riviam when she was a baby!  Who knew back then that I would be documenting her wedding?! She is basically like family to me.  When we met to talk about her wedding and she mentioned that it would be taking place at Japanese Garden in   Castillo Serralles my heart almost melt because I have wanted since I came back to Puerto Rico to shoot a wedding there, it was my dream venue one of my goals and I got to be able to accomplish it with a very important wedding.

The day began in Riviam's childhood home located in  the town of Yauco, ( coffee capital of Puerto Rico )  for her getting ready pictures we then made a short car trip to Ponce were the historic Castillo Serralles stands over viewing the magnificent city of Ponce.  The ceremony took place on the venue's gorgeous Japanese Gardens grounds.

Here are a few images from their special day. 


Comments

Popular Posts