"No more wire hanges"...

Do you remember that 1981 film about the relationship between Joan Crawford and her adoptive children?  Well there is one scene that I will never forget and I am sure all that have seen it and know the movie remember as well. When Crawford played by Faye Dunaway enters Christina's closet and see her beautiful dress hand by wire hangers!  Her horror ! Her screams! well I can understand her know more than ever when  I as a photographer see a Gorgeous wedding gown on a plastic or wire hanger! I want to scream form the top of my lungs but that may be a little inappropriate so this is why we recommend and insist all our brides to look into the beautiful and personalized hanger been created.  There are a wide selection from hangers with the Bride word on them or the wedding date.   Etsy is an amazing place were you can find many hangers depending on your style and taste.  You can also find on Pinterest ways to do it yourself.  We have created a board on Pinterest to help guide you to a gorgeous looking hangers. 


Comments

Popular Posts