James & Karym romantic wedding at The Horned Dorset in Rincon




I am so happy and please to show you the beautiful images from James and Karym small and intimate destination wedding in Rincon.  They had their wedding at the always gorgeous villa The Horned Dorset Primavera in Rincon, Puerto Rico.  I cannot lie I did arrive a bit earlier to capture Karym while she was getting ready, the rooms are so beautiful we had to take advantage of the location and its surroundings. 

James and Karym had the most romantic ceremony, just the two of them with the sea in the background.  The ceremony was officiated by Rev. Gregory Ruiz .  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.







Comments

  1. Bellisimo, special people that are in my life also. my blessing to both.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts