Casa Por Fin Dogsman Villa , Jeff and Brittany Rincon Wedding





"We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when you we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with the  them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it : LOVE"  - Dr. Seuss


Its been a couple of days since I haven't post  but It is so wonderful to get back with this beautiful wedding. am so blessed to be a witness of the love they  share  for each other, they are truly amazing.  Jeff & Brittany still on their bathing suits when I arrive at the amazing Casa Por Fin Dogsman Villa,   greeted me with such care and love I Knew this was going to be memorable day. Jeff and Brittany love their friends and family so much that they surprise them with a Thriller first Dance.   

Brittany's gorgeous dress was made by her dear friend  and designer  Ashley Hester,  you can see and fall in love ( like I did  ) with Ashley's work at Esther Jean.  Wedding coordination by Sarah Rosario from All Events .

You could feel the love thought out the day.  Here are a few of my favorites from the day. 


 








Comments

Popular Posts