Gracias..

November has gone by and we have been so busy that we are a bit behind on posting for the blog.  November is the month that we remember to be thankful for even thou  we should give thanks every day of our lives for the goodness that we have.   I am thankful for my son, he is growing to be an amazing little man that drives me crazy on occasion but who I love with all my heart, I am thankful for  my family specially my parents , who have supported me and tolerated me and still do. 

As always I am thankful for been able to do what I love to do, its been almost seven years that I decided to quit my job  on an office desk and follow my dream, its been an amazing ride , I have meet wonderful people on this journey and will continue to do so... 

These are my memories of an amazing seven  years.



Comments

Popular Posts