Guillermo and Veronica, Courtyard Marriot



Friends, family , fun and a grand entrance by the wedding party where part of this wonderful wedding, even we got to see a marriage proposal .  Guillermo and Veronica's wedding took place at the beautiful Courtyard Marriot hotel located in Isla Verde, Puerto Rico.   

The day was full of emotions and expectation not even a bit of rain could detain the sun from blessing us with its beautiful lighting on the ceremony and yes like I said before there was a marriage proposal at the reception, Veronica's sister got engage!!!

I did arrive a bit early, as always ( I tend to do that ) but got the chance to see the beautiful decorations at the reception site done by Zoraida Roman, when I got to the room, the bridesmaids where getting their hair and make up while Veronica waited patiently and very relax on the bed.  Make up and hair was done by the guys at Contempo Hair Salon, it was fun to observe this guys working their magic and make up tricks! Videographer Elliot Charles. Special thanks to my assistant and second shooter Sofia Rosado.

Here are some of my favorites.







Comments

Popular Posts