RAVES

“Vanessa photographed our wedding for me in June 2008. Photographing a wedding photographer`s wedding, well, it doesnt get any more critical than that, but I can tell you that Vanessa did an absolutely superb job and we have a beautiful wedding portfolio as a result of that. Our photos were edited, printed and even shipped back to London which was our honeymoon location. I am happy to recommend her.” October 17, 2009

Top qualities: Great Results , Personable , Good Value

Kate Bahnsen Photography
hired Vanessa as a Photographer in 2008

“Vanessa ha sido una fotografa muy cotizada con mucho talento. Ella es una de nuestras profesionales que recomendamos mucho. Vanessa has been one of the most requiered photographers in the area with quiet a lot of talent. She is one of our professionals we recomend a lot.” October 1, 2009

Top qualities: Personable , Good Value , High Integrity

Yazmin De La Mora
hired Vanessa as a Photographer in 2007 , and hired Vanessa more than once

“I was very nervous hiring a photographer on line for my wedding in Cancun. I found Vanessa Vargas and contacted her via email, along with many other photographers. Vanessa quickly provided me with all of the information I needed to make a decision I felt confortable with, based on prior pictures she had taken, and her affordable price lists. On the day of our wedding Vanessa was on time and had already scoped out the hotel for artistic backgrounds to use. Once we got back from our honeymoon, she sent us all of the pictures to choose from, and they promptly were sent to our house. She was great to work with and I wish I could do it all again!” September 30, 2009

Top qualities: Great Results , Good Value , Creative

Jolee Becker
hired Vanessa as a Photographer in 2009

“Vanessa Vargas shot my Playa del Carmen wedding at The Royal. She is sweet,responsive and so creative. She communictaed with us constantly in the states- so that we were at ease about our big day.\ Our photos were artitistic and classic. I have had compliments on the unique shots. She is an incredible photographer, who will cater to your every need. I personally love her black/white and sepia prints! AMAZING” September 16, 2009

Top qualities: Great Results , Personable , Creative

Ashley Roberts
hired Vanessa as a Professional Photography- wedding in 2008

“We hired Vanessa for my destination wedding in Mexico on April 22, 2009. We had a meeting one month before the big day to go over all my options, she came to my resort to meet me so it was more convenient. She did an amazing job of showing me DVD's of other weddings and different photoshoot ideas. She showed me ideas that I have never seen before! On the day of the wedding we had such a blast! My husband is very shy, but with Vanessa he totally opened up. We did a shoot called "Trash the Dress", where we go into the ocean with our wedding attire on. The photos looked incredible, I never felt or looked so beautiful! The overall experience was so much fun, which is what a wedding should be. I will definetly be using Vanessa again and have been recommending her to all my friends who are planning to have a destination wedding. Thank you Vanessa for all your hard work and always getting back to me on all my questions. We just love you and cant wait to work with you again.” September 8, 2009

Top qualities: Expert , High Integrity , Creative

Amanda Galic
hired Vanessa as a Photographer in 2009

“Working with Vanessa was great. Her work was of great integrity. I couldn't have been happier with the results.” September 8, 2009

Top qualities: Great Results , Expert , High Integrity

MEI- Ling Chow
hired Vanessa as a Photographer in 2009

“Vanessa is an absolutely fantastic photographer--hands down one of the most creative I've seen, but the thing that still blows me away the most is her attention to detail and how she goes beyond her paid duties to give you the best possible results. For example, she unexpectedly showed up to our hotel one hour before her paid time started, introduced herself and then esxcused herself to walk around the hotel grounds to find all the best settings for her creative shots. When it came time to shoot us, she knew exactly which locations and angles she wanted and I know it resulted in us having, what I feel, are some of the best wedding photos ever.” September 2, 2009

Top qualities: Great Results , Personable , Creative

Jocelyn Vande Velde
hired Vanessa as a Photographer in 2008

“We hired Vanessa to take our wedding pictures for my wedding in the Mayan. She did an excellent job! My wife and I love our pictures and would recommend her to everyone!” July 9, 2009

Top qualities: Great Results , Good Value , Creative

Scott Edwards
hired Vanessa as a Photographer in 2008

Comments

Popular Posts